Sunday, October 21, 2012

Inspirational.... now you belong...

I love this Diners Club add, ... a profound poetic piece by Jeffrey Darling. The sound track from the movie 'A Thin Red Line' (Hans Zimmer) and the title of the song\hymn is called 'God Yu Tekkem Laef Blong Mi' sang by a Malenesian choir. I like the message of the add as well as the words of the  hymn (translation given below). Together a strong inspirational message. Enjoy.

  

" Take my life and let it be Consecrated, Lord, to Thee; Take my hands and let them move At the impulse of Thy love. Take my feet and let them be Swift and beautiful for Thee; Take my voice and let me sing, Always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be Filled with messages from Thee; Take my silver and my gold, Not a mite would I withhold. Take my moments and my days, Let them flow in endless praise; Take my intellect and use Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose. "